Poppa was in Singapore on business travel when Aaron was born, so when he got home a few days later he came right over to meet his third grandchild. When he got over to our house on Saturday morning, Aaron was snoozing on his playmat.
Poppa and Aaron
2013 is the Year of the Snake, so Poppa brought Aaron a snake from Singapore.
On Monday, Omi and Opa came to Syracuse to meet Aaron. Omi scooped him up as soon as she came in.
Opa getting a look at Aaron
Opa's turn to hold Aaron!
Aaron decided to show us his eyes for a while. What a sweetie!
Then Opa held Aaron again, and Aaron conked right out. As long as Aaron was in Opa's arms, he was sleeping happily. I think Opa might be a baby whisperer!
Omi and Opa with their third great-grandchild
And with all three of their great-grandchildren!
These are two more pictures from Monday night. I thought they were cute so I had to post them.
Kissing my sweet baby
Look at that head control!












No comments:
Post a Comment