Saturday, May 25, 2013

Leah Lovely - Aaron's Singing

When it is bedtime for Cameron and Leah, we try to have Aaron napping or content so that Tim and I can focus on the other two and getting them to bed.  That doesn't always work out, so sometimes Aaron accompanies us on the bedtime routine.

On this particular night, Aaron and I were putting Leah to bed.  After we read books, snuggled, kissed and hugged good night, Aaron and I went to the door to say good night.  Leah asked for one more song: "Mama, you and Aaron sing me ABCs."

I started to sing and in the middle of my song, Aaron let out a big, LOUD poop.  Leah started to giggle, but I kept on going through the song.  Aaron pooped again, and then again, both times very loud.  Leah dissolved into giggles and shouted, "Aaron is singing with his bum!"

And now that has become the nomenclature for anytime Aaron poops or farts - he is singing with his bum!!

No comments: