Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Cam Cute: Comments about Mama

Setting: Mama was putting Cam to bed tonight and was able to easily lean over his bed rail and give him a kiss and hug.

Mama: Cam, see how easy it is for me to lean over to kiss you now that the baby isn't in my belly?
Cam: Yea Mama, you do lots of things now.
Mama: Yes, I can do a lot of things now.
Cam: Like bend over to pick things up.
Mama: Yes, it was hard for me to do that before!
Cam: And get your own tissues.
Mama: Yes, I can do that too now. And thank you for being my good helper when I had the baby in my belly.
Cam: Yes, I was good helper.

The things that he comes up with - what a cutie!

1 comment:

Poppa said...

I don't know if you remember but when Cameron came in to see you at the hospital on Sunday he said "did that baby come out of your stomach?" When you told him she did he said "now you can play hockey"!