The view from Tim's hotel room, overlooking the pool and hotel grounds.
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Tim's Pictures from Egypt
Tim has been sending out a few pictures from Egypt to me, so I thought I would post them here for everyone to see. They are really great! Tim is having fun in Egypt - the government has decided that they aren't allowed on the site until Saturday, so Tim and person he is traveling with have been site seeing all week!
The view from Tim's hotel room, overlooking the pool and hotel grounds.
Pyramids at night
Laser light show at the pyramids
More laser lights on the pyramids
Sphinx laser image on the pyramid
View of Cairo with pyramids in the background
The Great Pyramid - Tim went inside, but you can't take your camera in
A picture for Cameron - a camel
Who said you can't jump over the Pyramids (or climb on them)?
The view from Tim's hotel room, overlooking the pool and hotel grounds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! Great pictures of the pyramids! Thanks, Tim. I loved the shot of them lit up at night.
Post a Comment