Sunday, July 27, 2008

Dear Daddy: Weekend Three

Hi Daddy,
I still need to tell you about last week (wait until you hear about my boo boos, swim class and new trick in the bathroom!), but for now I am just going to post a few pictures and a video from this weekend. Mama and I went to Rochester to spend time with Omi and Opa, and to go to Bridgette's 2nd birthday party. I had fun at the party and it was good to see my two girlfriends there! At Omi and Opa's house, I got to play a lot. They sure have some cool toys!! Michael came over to play with me twice, and Joey came over too. And of course Omi and Opa played with me lots. It was a fun weekend, and I was even a good boy in the car both ways and slept the whole time!! Here are some pictures. Love you Dada!!!
Love, Cam

Omi took me for a ride in this little buggy. She pushed me all around the house and I loved it!
This is my devious smile!
Dada! Do you like my chair? It is just my size - although my bum was a little wide for it and got stuck in it!
Omi found me this beautiful hat.
Then I traded it in for a fishing hat matching Michael's.
Michael gave me rides around on the ottoman. It was so fun, I was laughing and smiling the whole time (until Mama tried to take this picture!)

It sure was hard work playing at Omi's. I fell asleep the minute I got into my stroller for a walk.

Here is a video of me - I loved using the ottoman as a walker. Mama didn't get a good video of me when I was going all over the place, but you can get the idea with this one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

get home soon Tim, he'll be walking any day!