The other cottage post was getting a bit long, so I thought I'd put the boat pictures in a separate email. We had a great time on the boat over the weekend, the kids especially. They love it.
One night Cameron, Leah, Daddy and Poppa went out finishing at dusk. The kids were hoping to catch a bass or pike for the fishing contest. Leah's got her line out looking for a bite.
Cameron is concentrating really hard
He got one! It's a sunfish, so no chance on the contest, but he was very excited nonetheless.
She loves the wind
Wheeeeee!!
Cameron doesn't love the wind quite so much
What does Poppa see?
It's a loon!
View of the new cottage from the lake at dusk
The next day we decided to all go for a boat ride, even Aaron. Doesn't he look cute in his life jacket?
It's a beautiful day for a boat ride
Aaron is so relaxed he conked out
Having fun!
Such silly kiddos
I don't remember what they were looking for - fish maybe?
Looking at the cottage from the lake. I love Leah's curls!!
New cottage from the boat during the day
No comments:
Post a Comment