Cameron recessed up the aisle with Nana and Poppa
There was a beautiful covered couch that looked perfect for pictures. At first, Cameron was not in the mood to have his picture taken.
Luckily, that changed pretty quickly and he started smiling and being cute
Pretty quickly, there was a crowd of family standing behind us taking pictures of them. What a pair of cuties!!!
There were also these big chairs around the fire pit, but those photos in those didn't work out quite as well.
Meanwhile, the formal photos were going on.
We had a family picture taken. I am SO excited it came out so well. Don't be surprised if you see this on your Christmas card!!
The wedding party was getting their picture taken and they called Cam to come over them. After a bit of prodding, he went running.
And jumped right into Uncle Paul's arms.
For whatever reason, he kept chewing on his suit jacket. Lovely!
The bridal party
Nana and Poppa with their grandkids
Cameron and Poppa
Ok, tomorrow will be reception photos for sure!
1 comment:
Kristin and Tim, Wonderful pictures! I feel like I'm there again. Which is great because I thought the wedding was much too short - it should have gone on for days! Thanks for the photos and the commentary.
Love you, Aunt Susan
Post a Comment