We arrived to Massachusetts very late on Wednesday night. We stayed that night at Tim's parent's house. On Thursday I had a meeting in Groton, CT, so Tim, Cam and Leah spent the day with Mimi while I went to that.
Sweet Leah
They went for a walk - Cam riding on the front of the stroller in his usual spot. I love how Leah is looking up at her big brother in this picture. So cute!
Cameron helped Mimi hang clothes on the clothesline. He really enjoyed that.
Cam the clothespin collector
They took Brinkley for a walk later that day.
On Thursday night, Cameron and Leah stayed with Mimi and Grandpa, while Tim and I went out to dinner with the Van Dells. It was the first time since Emily's wedding that we had all been together (minus Angela and Gina), so that was really cool. We had a great three hour dinner, spending lots of time chatting, eating and drinking.
No comments:
Post a Comment