Mad Leah!!
Okay Daddy, enough pictures - let's eat!
This is Leah's version of pajamas - her swaddle. We call her the little tortilla when she is all wrapped up in this yellow one.
Cute picture of my little tortilla
Mama carrying Leah in a wrap - she loves it!
Our two wonderful, sweet and adorable kids!
Leah spit up during tummy time, then face planted into it. The first thing I did was pick up the camera and take a picture, then I wiped her off. Poor kid!
Okay Mama, this is much better!
Leah is sleeping. She actually fell asleep with her arm in this funny position, and stayed like this for about 20 minutes. She must take after her father, who also sleeps with his arms in weird and very uncomfortable-looking positions.
1 comment:
Oh I am a huge fan of baby straight-jackets :) I like the sling too!!
Post a Comment