Monday, July 01, 2013

Cameron Cutes - Tattoo Boy

One weekend morning, Tim, Aaron and I were still snoozing and the big kids were playing downstairs.  Cameron came up and asked if he and Leah could put on tattoos.  I said that was fine as long as he could do it all by himself.  He said he could and ran back downstairs.  I could hear him talking to Leah, figuring out who was going to put on each of the tattoos.  I went back to sleep without even thinking about it.

And then when we came downstairs, this is what we found:

He was very proud of himself right up until when we told him that tattoos on the forehead weren't the best idea.  Then he got upset and didn't want us to take a picture, but of course we had to record it!!

What a silly, cute boy!

1 comment:

GGKinsella said...

Now if you were 5 years old, where would you put it? Where else but where ALL would see it?