Sunday, January 19, 2014

Aaron Adorable: Hungry Baby

Even at just nine months, Aaron is such a good eater!  He loves everything that we give him and chows down on it.  Of course, he loves snacks the best.  Here are a bunch of beyond adorable pictures of my littlest man.

Mama, you've given me cheesy poofs, of course I will smile for you.

And yes, I know I am the most adorable baby ever.  Even with my cheesy nose and face.

Yum, I love cheesy poofs

What a sweet little profile

I'll keep smiling as long as you keep sending the cheesy poofs my way

Umm, Mama, these things on  my tray do not look like cheesy poofs.  I think we may need to have a word.

Oh, there is pasta that goes with these vegetables?  That may work.

Yes, yes it does work.  The sauce is delicious!

Mama, I like it!

This kid is too cute!

Another cutie who wanted a picture taken after all of those pictures of her little brother!

No comments: