Saturday, February 23, 2013

Ben's Going Away Party Photoshoot

Ben enlisted with the Marines and was leaving for boot camp in early March. Aunt Linda and Uncle Chris had a going away party / birthday party for Ben at the end of February.  They asked that we bring our photo stuff so that they could get a nice family picture. They got that, and we also got a bunch of great and goofy pictures of the family!

Two adorable ladies - Amanda and Leah

Brotherly love - Ben and Jason

Ben and Cameron

Family picture - Uncle Chris, Ben, Aunt Linda,  Jason and Nick

Family love

Brothers!

This is more what I would think brothers should look like.

Ben and Mike - best buds since they were around 3 years old.

Cam and Leah with Ben

Lots of the cousins - me, Joe, Jason, Cameron, Ben, Nick, Mike, Leah, and Amanda.  At first for this picture, I went to the back where I usually stand.  And then I realized that the majority of my cousins are taller than me, so I moved up to the front row with the kids who will most likely soon be taller than me too.

Awwww, Ben and Uncle Randy

Ben and Uncle Chris

Mom and Dad with Ben

Ben, Aunt Susi, Mike

Joe, Ben, Amanda and Aunt Cathy

Tim and Ben

Here you go!

Uncle Chris, Ben and Aunt Linda

Uncle Randy with lots of nieces and nephews - Joe, Nick, Ben, Amanda and Leah, Uncle Randy, Mike and Cameron, Jason

It was a fun party, good to see everyone and spend some time with Ben before he heads off to boot camp.  We are so proud of him and know he will make an amazing Marine!!

No comments: