This weekend Mama and I were on our own. On Friday night we went over to Grandma and Grandpa's house for dinner. Barbara and Friedbert were there too. I got to meet them on Thursday night so on Friday I was a lot more used to them and played with both of them. I let Barbara hold me and I cuddled with Friedbert's knee. All four of them went to California very early on Saturday morning so I won't see them for a while.
On Saturday Mama and I were supposed to go to the farmer's market but it was raining so we didn't go. We both got a little stir crazy so we went to Target for something to do that day. It rained all day long so we couldn't go outside or anything.
On Sunday Uncle Matt came home from the Spanish Immersion class he was at all last week. He played with me for a while, then we went to BavarianFest. There was good music and good food too. I played on the grass and got to eat a little bit of strudel. Yummy!
Here are some pictures of me. I love you Dada and I hope you come home VERY soon!!
Love, Cam Cam
This is what I do while Mama is in the shower. I didn't unroll the toilet paper this time, but I was playing right around there!
Then I played in the sink.
Since Uncle Matt was here, Mama could get a video of me walking with my push-toy. I have gotten really good at it - I used to need a lot of help so I wouldn't fall, but now I can push the toy all on my own. I am getting so big!!
No comments:
Post a Comment