Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Cam's Business Trip

The third week I was back to work, there was a meeting in Washington, DC that it was important for me to attend. I wanted to go but didn't want to leave Cameron for that long. Luckily, Tim was able to go with me, working from the hotel room, so all three of us went on my business trip.

On the drive down, we stopped at our friends Chris and Leanne's house and got to meet their wee little one, Ewan. What a sweet little cutie he is!!! We can't believe that Cameron was ever that small.

Ewan cuddling up to his mama.The two boys get together
Starring Ewan as... Dr. Evil!
Cameron practices sticking out his tongue
Ewan and his mama, Leanne

We stayed at an Embassy Suites hotel in Alexandria, VA, which was great because there was a bedroom area and a living room area. During the day, Cam could nap in the bedroom while Tim was working out in the living room. The hotel also had a pool, so we went swimming one day.

After a long day of work, Cam and Mama take a snooze.
Smiley baby!!
Hello Big Blue Eyes!
"No Mama, you should have initialized the variable over there."
Daddy and Cam take a swim.

Another great part of being in the DC area was getting to see Elizabeth, Mariss and Dan. We had dinner with them one night. Even though it was just a short visit, it was great to see them. The pictures below are Marissa's... hers came out much better than any of ours!

Mariss and Cameron
Elizabeth and Cameron
Mariss and Dan
What a big boy!
Three of the girls - Kristin, Elizabeth and Mariss

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kristin - I think Cameron is the most photogenic baby I have seen since you and your brothers were babies - but I might be a bit biased!