On Sunday, Cameron had his very first babysitters. Tim and I went out to a quick dinner while Grandma and Grandpa Kinsella watched Cam. He was a good boy and didn't even realize we were gone. Tim and I went to Garcia's (we figured Mexican would be quickest) and were gone for about an hour. It was nice to have some time with just the two of us.
Also on Sunday night, Cam was in a great mood so we had a photo shoot with him. Here are a bunch of the pictures that we took. He was being so cute and wide awake, so it was really fun to take pictures with him.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
For heaven's sakes, before long you'll have him in the peasant's shawl and tutu that you dressed Alex up in when he was little! Great pictures!
2 comments:
For heaven's sakes, before long you'll have him in the peasant's shawl and tutu that you dressed Alex up in when he was little! Great pictures!
Aunt Susan - Haha, I hadn't even thought of that! What foreshadowing :)
Post a Comment