Sunday, October 21, 2007
Where did the last month go?
I had such high hopes to post a bunch of stuff this weekend... as you can see, that didn't happen. 3D ultrasound #2 went much better than the first try and we have a couple neat pictures. I am hoping to post those. I am also now 37.5 weeks, and I wanted to post a picture from our weekly photo shoot. My belly is MUCH bigger than it was. And a third post was going to be all about the nursery, which is coming together quite nicely. We have a dresser in there now, as well as a glider rocking chair that is so nice. Last weekend was my baby shower, so I wanted to write a post about that too, since we got so much amazing stuff. Instead, all you get for now is this little blurb that I am typing out when I really should be getting ready for bed. I'll try to be better tomorrow and write a post for at least one of the four things that I was hoping to put up this weekend!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment