Tuesday, August 14, 2007

We didn't get lazy... I swear!

We didn't disappear or get lazy or anything... we were just on vacation. On Sunday we got back from a week vacation in the Dominican Republic with my mom's whole family. There were 21 of us total and we had a blast. I spent most of my time swimming (well, floating or sitting in the water, really), reading, napping and relaxing. Tim did all those things and also added lots of sports, a bit of partying and definitely some drinking (as Tim said, he was drinking "for three"). I felt really good the whole time we were there, although it did seem hotter than when we were in Mexico. Everyone else thought that Mexico was hotter, so I think having the extra weight to carry around really affected me. I had to sit in the shade a lot and drink a ton of water. It was still great though.

We took some new belly pictures a few nights back but Tim hasn't uploaded them yet, so I don't have anything to post. My belly is definitely getting big though, but so far it isn't too uncomfortable. I have had a few cravings in the past few weeks, mainly for the same thing - ice cream! I don't normally crave or even really want ice cream because of my lactose intolerance, but the other night that was the only thing I wanted. Poor Tim was sent to Friendly's, who was out of vanilla soft serve (the ONLY thing I wanted) and then had to go to McDonald's to try and find what I wanted. Luckily McDonald's came through and my craving was satisfied.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hear your family week was great! Glad to hear that the baby liked it also........already a traveller.

Now, let's see those pics so that those of us who live far away can see you and babe!

The Herdegs