Saturday, July 07, 2007

Bye-bye normal pants

This week, two of the last three pairs of my non-maternity pants were deemed too uncomfortable to wear anymore. Only one more pair, and I will be all the way into maternity clothes! For some reason I am really resisting wearing maternity clothes... I think it might have something to do with those giant weird panels of stretchy fabric. I am more of a fan of pants with buttons and zippers. I do have three or four boxes of clothes to go through, so I should be all set for a while though.

Tim is out of town this weekend, visiting his family in Swansea, MA. I decided to skip the trip because car rides are getting very uncomfortable, and 4.5 hours each way is tough. I don't want to imagine what they are going to be like when I am bigger! I'm not sure what I am going to do this weekend - be productive or sit on my butt. It is a tough decision.

No comments: